OLD AAI PROGRESSIVE VAULT SYSTEMS
PLEASE CALL TO PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THIS PRODUCT!
This Level 3 Vault System consists of an adjustable mat system that meets specific requirements for junior training and meets. The mats are constructed in a lattice formation with various foam densities. This mat has an easily recognizable yellow line required by USAG. This adjustable training unit is designed for junior vaulting (Levels 1 and 2) and for meets.
- Meets J.O. vault specifications
- Modular pit bases can be used individually, as spotting blocks or attached with hook and loop fasteners
- Required Level 3 mar marks hand placement zone at 32" (81 cm)
- Made of rugged 18 oz vinyl cover with hook and loop fasteners and dense foam core
- 416-419 - 5' x 10' x 32'' (1.5m x 3.0m x 81cm) modular pit - wt. 160 lbs. (73kg)
- 416-424- 5' x 5' x 32'' (1.5m x 1.5m x 81cm) small modular pit - wt. 172lbs. (78kg)
- 416-425 - 5' x 10' x 24'' (1.5m x 3.0m x 81cm) modular pit - wt. 150 lbs. (68kg)
- 416-426 - 5' x 10' x 16'' (1.5m x 3.0m x 81cm) modular pit - wt. 130 lbs. (59kg)
- 416-414 - 5' x 10' x 8'' (1.5m x 3.0m x 20cm) top pad only - wt. 62 lbs. (28kg)