American ELITE™ Spring Floor
The American Elite™ Artistic Floor Exercise System is the more economical alternative spring floor that gets the job done. Coaches and athletes alike love this system for its ease-of-use and assembly.
- Meets USAG, NCAA® and NFHS competition specifications
- Most economically priced floor
- Spring Floor system consists of: 50 spring-loaded fiberglass reinforced wood floor panels, sloped foam border of 4-¾” (12 cm) high and 23-¾” (60 cm) wide to surround the deck, 7 rolls of 2” cross-link polyethylene roll foam and a 45' (12 m) square blue working surface with 2" white tape to locate the performing surface.
- Spring floor Includes 432-340 Spring Deck, 416-750 Foam, 432-891 Border, and 432-504 Blue Carpet with White Tape Boundary, and 13 D-Ring Floor Straps
- 432-480 - American ELITE™ Artistic Floor Exercise System 45' (13.7m) square (40' square deck) - Weight: 6960 lbs (3157 kg)