This CLASSIC™ Ring Tower is made with a single steel rectangular framework, making it more cost-effective. It has the same qualities as the ELITE™ Ring Tower.
- Meets USAG, NCAA® and NFHS competition specifications
- Finished dimensions are 110-1/4” x 238-3/8” (280 cm to 600 cm)
- Minimum floor to ceiling height required for the tower is 19’ 8’’.
- Framework is supported by four 1/4” coated steel cables.
- AAI features Copper Compression Sleeves encased in transparent heat sealed tubes on our apparatus cables, which improves apparatus performance.
- Powder coated classic blue finish resists chipping, fading and regular wear found in average finishes.
- Can be used with the Freestanding Ring Adapter
- 406-285 - CLASSIC™ Single Ring Tower (non-adjustable height of 110-1/4'' (280 cm) - Weight: 253 lbs (115 kg)