This CLASSIC™ Balance Beam is designed for upper level training and can stand years of rigorous use. This equipment is ideal for schools, gymnastics club, and training facilities.
- Meets USAG and NFHS competition specifications
- Accommodates FIG, USAG, NCAA® and NFHS mat specifications
- Top surface has a 1/4” (6 mm) thick layer of sponge foam and a 1/4” (6 mm) layer of neoprene rubber
- Covered with a durable, suede-like, slip-resistant material designed to provide stability to the athlete
- Quick set system for Classic Balance Beam easily changes to accommodate gymnasts various weights and ages.
- Has leg structures that can be adjusted inward to allow beam end to extend over a landing pit
- Steel legs are powder coated in a blue metallic finish on the Classic Balance beam which resists chipping,fading and regular wear found in average finishes.
- Classic Balance Beam dimensions: 16’ 5” long x 4” wide
- 406-440 - CLASSIC™ RA (Reflex Adjustable Balance Beam) - Weight: 310 lbs (141 kg)
- 406-430 - CLASSIC™ RNA (Reflex Non-Adjustable Balance Beam) - Height set at 125 cm; Weight: 300 lbs (136 kg)
- 406-425 - CLASSIC™ NRA (Non-Reflex Adjustable Balance Beam) [not shown] - Weight: 310 lbs (141 kg)